Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Update on Patrick's Progress


Hi everyone! I know the big question has been what type of progress are we still seeing in Patrick. Well I was gone for a week to Las Vegas and when I got home there was a ton of his artwork saved for me to look at.


He has been drawing and coloring all kinds of things....a lot of trains and house/barn scenes. He is very detailed with them and is so cute when he explains them too. I have to say that he is still doing very good. I have a consult with his Dr tomorrow so I will be able to discuss a few items with him.


Patrick is still stimmy and has been eating paper, shaving cream etc. It appears that the bacteria in his gut is off balance again but I guess we will see. :) I will give a very detailed update after the phone consult tomorrow.


I am having people from all over contact me regarding the stem cell treatment. I hope that our journey will benefit others who are starting on their own. Patrick is doing fantastic!


Hard to believe that school is starting soon. Patrick will be going into the Second Grade right as scheduled. We are very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment