Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friday....Seeing More Improvement




What a great day here. Patrick is doing extremely well. Here is a pic of him playing with his brothers today. I brought in their large bin of train toys and tracks. Patrick and Bobby set up the entire living room in tracks and houses. They played for hours.


Patrick is wearing the yellow shirt with Bob and Joe in the back ground. His behavior therapist said today that she can see significant gains in his attention span and comprehension. She took him to lunch at Olive Garden. One of my friends sent me a message tonight saying she saw him at Olive Garden and that he was so well behaved.

He literally played with trains until bedtime. He also had a new babysitter tonight and she said that he was perfect and he talked quite a bit.

I took Bobby and Joe to PIR to watch their dad race tonight. We arrived just in time to see him win his heat race. They were extremely excited by that. I have a great picture of them sitting on the new car..you can see the new autism ribbons we had made for both cars and the car trailer.
They look great...very visible. No racing for me this week....I want to keep myself in once piece before Mrs. United States next week. Although I promised Joe and Bobby that I would race the very weekend that I get home.


Above you can see Joey showing off his "big grin." He had a great time at the races. I am not sure what we are up to for tomorrow but Patrick's first week back home from Panama has been great! Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment