Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My favorite time of the year!



"Pageant" and "Racing" season is upon us. I think this is one of my favorite times of the year. June is a busy month for my family. My husband has a couple of races scheduled and he is twisting my arm to get behind the wheel of the #13 car! Which of course I am definitely up for!



Rosemary and I have been making some fun appearances together. She is Midwest NES Little Miss and she LOVES wearing her own crown and joining me. We had a ball at the Indiana Railway Museum. Our entire family got to take an old fashioned train ride with a couple hundred fourth graders! WOW. :) Despite the heat we had a ball at the Superman Festival last weekend. The boys wore their own super hero costumes until the heat was too much. Of course we got to meet Superman....again. This year they decided to be Bat Girl, baby Spiderman, Spider Boy, and Batman. Of course, dad and mom pulled out our Superman and Supergirl costumes for the occasion.

Our family had a great time promoting Autism Awareness at Holiday World. Above is a pic of Pat and I in our autism T's on the kiddy train. Luckily, I have started teaching Rose how to use the camera.....we have way too many pics of dad with the kids or mom with the kids. We decided it was time to get more of mom and dad having fun too!


We have our Panama trip coming up at the end of the month. This weekend will be a busy one too. I have Stephen Shore and the FEAT group on Saturday morning and then I get to be a judge at the McCracken County Fair pageant. This is one of my favorite pageants to judge. We always have so much fun here. I received so many positive comments about my appearance list that I keep on the All American blog that I decided to go ahead and post it on here as well. I have more planned for July and I will keep you posted.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment