Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Panama Trip Update




Hi everyone, I have had a lot of emails about our upcoming trip to Panama for Patrick's stem cells. We fly out one week from this Saturday. We will be in Panama for one week, flying home the next Saturday. Patrick is very excited!!! He keeps handing me the Panama vacation guide book and telling me that "Patrick wants to go to Panama."


I had to include a pic from our recent trip to Holiday World. It took me three tries to get a pic where they were all looking, by the third try Bob had quit smiling at me. This was right before we headed down to the water park side section of the park to cool off so I also think they were getting fairly warm in the little train.


Patrick's Dr is sending me a kit to get some new labs done before we leave so we can have some comparisons that are current for when we get back from Panama. I am also completing an autism behavior assessment on line so we can re-do it about one month when we get back home. It will be interesting to compare the results! Thank you for your prayers for our safe trip and a successful procedure for Packy.




No comments:

Post a Comment