Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Thursday Update


We are confirmed now into Panama City, Panama on June 25. Patrick has his stem cell treatment during the week and we fly home on Saturday, July 3. Keep Pack in your prayers!


Wet weather has postponed the majority of Pat's racing season this year. He has raced one time this year. He is gearing up for racing this weekend. I was thinking about getting the ole' #13 car out but I am helping Joni with wedding prep on Friday evening. Wes and Nidia are getting married at our house on Saturday. The hopeful couple is praying for sunshine! :)


I just finished updating and re-vamping my other blog, the one I use for pageants. I have posted the information for that blog to the left of my postings. I am working on adding some autism related reading lists and a business reading list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment