Friday, April 9, 2010

Follow our Stem Cell Journey


Today we took the first step on our "stem cell" journey for Patrick. I have studied stem cells for two years and did my due diligence on finding a company that was legitimate and a good fit for our family.


Luckily, our Doctor, Scott Smith, of Melbourne Florida had introduced us to the Cell Medicine Institute. When we first looked at Cell Medicine they were operating solely out of Costa Rica; they are now operating in Panama City, Panama and San Jose, Costa Rica. Both clinics are identical so we chose the Cima Hospital in Costa Rica.


Scott has several children that are patients who have went to this clinic recently. These kids are seeing astounding results. I went ahead and booked the appointment today for May 10. We fly out for Costa Rica on May 8. I also got some exciting news tonight, my parents are going with us!


Hopefully, Ms. Joni our behavior therapist can go with us as well. As soon as I hear from her tonight, I am booking our flight. We are all excited about this journey and I feel like we truly made the first step by booking the date today.


More to follow very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment