Friday, September 25, 2009

What a wonderful day....so much to appreciate!


I know that so many of us "warrior moms" sometimes feel great after we can vent after a particularly stressful day....and I think that is for all moms who have a hectic day or week. However, I have made a commitment to myself to be sure to write down the good days and positively vent about the great times as well.

My four children played so well with each other tonight that I told my husband I was afraid our real children had been kidnapped by aliens! LOL.

They were all so sweet and so good. I love it when they play together. It is so fulfilling to hear my daughter playing "mom" to them and even funnier when I hear them using my "lines." I love it when they really are good about playing with Patrick and including him too.

Tonight all three boys are "camping" out in their bedroom floor tonight. It feels great to see that.

My wish is that for my other dedicated mom and dad friends out there to have a peace filled night.

I know we get down at times, but we have to make the memories of all the good days be a big BOOST for us!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's Michelle from Welcome to my world...I'm just stopping by all of my followers pages because I had changed my url to reflect the new changes in the blog and blogger is not redirecting traffic like i thought it would...so I want to make sure everyone has the new URL...hope to see you there!

    http://gfcfmotherwarrior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete